| 1 | ![]() | THE BLUE HOUSEOn the spot of the present day building in the medieval period there were two parcels belonging to the families Lutsch and Vette, who came from Gdansk, Poland. Georg Vette bought also the nearby... |
| 2 | ![]() | KOMMANDATURA OF THE GARRISONThis building is the main office where there was the Guiding Council, the parallel govern of Transylvania which had the role of unification with Romania in 1918 of the historic province... |
| 3 | ![]() | THE FLOASU HOUSEThe house was built by the Seiverth family around 1900. After the First World War the house was bought by Ilie Floasu who opened in 1920 the biggest Romanian shop in Transylvania. The communists... |
| 4 | ![]() | ALBINA BANKThe second half of the 19th century is marked by an explosion of the credit institutions. In 1872 the Credit and Savings Institute “Albina” was established. Among the founders there were... |
4. ALBINA BANK >> 5. THE ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL (9 total)
- Head southwest on Fleischergasse/Strada Mitropoliei (94m, 1 min)
- Turn left at Silence Internet (12m, 1 min)
106m, 1 min
Walking directions are in beta. Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths. Map data ©2013 Google



